Reports to: Installations Manager
Hours: Full time 40 hours per week
The role is within one of the most innovative vending companies in the U.K, and a company which is also the largest independent national operator in the U.K. with ambitious growth plans.
LTT Vending are also known for looking after their employees, developing and stretching them as individuals, whilst enjoying the working experience.
- This role will appeal to someone who is proactive, customer focused and can work un-supervised. The individual needs to be flexible in their approach to work
- To prepare machines in the workshop to specification taken from Internal Machine Orders (IMOs)
- To keep the workshop tidy at all times
- To assist in the Installation / Re-location / Removal of vending equipment as the Outstanding Orders schedule dictates using stair climbing equipment, pallet trucks and any other approved materials handling equipment
- The individual will need to consistently delivery excellent customer service to all Customer, Vending Machine Operators and Technicians
- Ensure all machines are prepared to exacting specification from IMOs
- Prepare all machines to a high standard of workmanship ready to be commisioned at customer sites
- Keeping the workshop and machine store in a clean and tidy condition
- Be of a smart, presentable appearance at all times
- When requested, get involved with site surveys for machine installations and removals.
- Fill in correct paperwork for all machine movements
- Plan and implement all machine movements
Competencies: Customer Focus Problem Solving, Action Orientated
Closing date: 6th July 2018
If you have not heard from us 1 week following the closing date please consider your application to be unsuccessful.