Reports to: Technical Services Manager
Position: Full Time
The role is within one of the most innovative refreshment solutions providers in the U.K and is the largest independently owned national operator in the country, with ambitious growth plans.
Montagu Group acquired Freedom Refreshments in April 2017. Freedom Refreshments has 50 years’ experience and is a premium provider of refreshment solutions across the UK delivering high quality service across;
– Hot drinks, snacks & food vending
– Ingredients & consumables
Freedom Refreshments is also known for looking after their employees, developing and stretching them as individuals, whilst enjoying the working experience.
This role will appeal to someone who is proactive, customer focused and can work un-supervised. The individual needs to be flexible in their approach to work.
To prepare machines in the Leeds workshop to specification taken from Internal Machine Orders (IMOs)
To keep the workshop tidy and at all times
To plan machine movement activity alongside sales admin and Installations Manager
To assist in the Installation / Re-location / Removal of vending equipment as the Outstanding Orders schedule dictates using stair climbing equipment, pallet trucks and any other approved materials handling equipment.
The individual will need to consistently delivery excellent customer service to all Customer, Vending Machine Operators and Technicians.
The role requires communication and team work approach with Sales Admin, Service Desk and other departments across the wider business.
- Ensure all machines are prepared to exacting specification from IMOs
- Prepare all machines to a high standard of workmanship ready to be commisioned at customer sites
- Keeping the workshop and machine store in a clean and tidy condition
- Be of a smart, presentable appearance at all times
- When requested, get involved with site surveys for machine installations and removals.
- Fill in correct paperwork for all machine movements
- Plan and implement all machine movements
- When requested, and to cover holidays, go out to customer repairs and breakdowns
Person Specification & Qualifications
- Technical and mechanical experience.
- 7.5t driving licence – desirable
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated with an enthusiastic approach to change and improvement.
- A team player as well as remote working.
- Math’s and English to a high standard.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A positive approach to all situations
- Ability to assess an installation / removal with considerations for Health & Safety at all times
- Good written and verbal communication skills via telephone, face to face and e-mail.
- Competent on a computer in Word, Excel and Microsoft products.
- Ability to prioritise work
Closing date: 27th October 2017
If you have not heard from us 1 week following the closing date please consider your application to be unsuccessful.