Job Title: Sales Executive
Reports To: Sean Brent
The role is within one of the most innovative vending companies in the U.K. A company which is the largest independent national operator in the U.K. with ambitious growth plans. LTT Vending are also known for looking after their employees, developing and stretching them as individuals, whilst enjoying the working experience.
Proactively manage lower customer categories across all regions. Re-negotiate expired and upcoming contracts, sell new equipment and identify opportunities within existing accounts for growth. Manage customers who wish to cancel contracts to ensure they remain a customer of LTT Vending. Develop wider business opportunities for within existing accounts.
Working closely with the wider sales team on existing customer projects. The role is office based with the ability to utilise field sales team when appointments are required.
This role will appeal to someone who has the desire and the ambition to be successful in a B2B solution selling environment the rewards package includes uncapped commission with high earning potential.
- Proactively contact expired contracts and re-negotiate new deals on existing equipment or sell new equipment.
- Complete regular account reviews with customers on the telephone
- Identify opportunities for growth within existing accounts for additional machines and wholesale. Work with the Business Development Managers in converting these opportunities
- Manage customers who are approaching contract renewal for re-signs to galvanise and protect against competitors.
- Manage sales process from first point of contact through the machine installation, sales documentation, set up and customer feedback.
- Support wider sales team on telemarketing / telesales activities when required on a project basis
- Contact customers on a pre-planned professional, and efficiently managed schedule to develop their perceived confidence in LTT Vending, gain feedback on our service provision and their changing requirements. Ensure flexibility to be able to re-act to customer’s needs on problem sites within 24 hours.
- Maintain all customer contact details/data on ProspectSoft in full, on time and accurately, as required by the Company
- All administration to be completed in a timely fashion, and in full, as required by the Company
Drive for results. Interpersonal Savvy. Business Acumen. Team Player.
Closing date: 30th March 2018
If you have not heard from us 1 week following the closing date please consider your application to be unsuccessful.