Reports to: Operations Manager
Location: Manchester & Surrounding
Position: Full time (40 hours per week)
The role is within one of the most innovative refreshment solutions providers in the U.K and is the largest independently owned national operator in the country, with ambitious growth plans.
Montagu Group acquired LTT Vending Ltd in April 2017. LTT Vending has 50 years’ experience and is a premium provider of refreshment solutions across the UK delivering high quality service across:
- Hot drinks, snacks & food vending
- Ingredients & consumables
LTT Vending Ltd is also known for looking after their employees, developing and stretching them as individuals, whilst enjoying the working experience.
This role will appeal to someone who is proactive, customer focused and can work un-supervised. The position holder will be required to carry out their responsibilities as a vending operator efficiently and with a strong focus on customer service. A company vehicle is provided as well as a full and comprehensive training program.
Within a defined Team of Operators within a geographical area, achieve targets for:-
- Ensuring all machines are filled to plan on their visit schedule
- Operator accompaniment, reviewing standards, coaching & developing
- Operator inductions, ensuing all new employees on their team are inducted on all policies & procedures providing sufficient training
- To identify low performing machines (sales revenue) on teams routes & implement plans to improve
- Manage & minimize stock waste
- Daily contact with all members of your team, de briefing at the end of each working day
- Audit machines within the team & feedback to the Operations Manager & National auditor
- Meet with Operations Manager Monthly to feedback on team progress & actions
- To work closely and in constant communication with the Operations Manager for the purpose of identifying areas of improvement within the team and training requirements
- To identify and discuss with the Operations Manager any sites or machines which are, for any reason a cause for concern, and to make appropriate suggestions for improvement.
- Work effectively with the Technical Engineers responsible for their teams areas highlighting sites & machines of concern & working on development areas for operators to support on first time fixies
- Daily Contact with LTT Service Desk, discussing any customers / machines that have machines that are in repair with clear understanding of contact strategy with customers & operators
- Provide route cover for the full Midlands team through holidays & sickness
- Communicate regularly with Regional Account Manager on customer updates, & potential opportunities with existing customers
- Conduct annual appraisals along with quarterly performance reviews
- Professional & proactive approach to your team, coaching & developing them to their full potential
- Committed to improving their own individual performance
Person Specification & Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated with an enthusiastic approach to change and improvement.
- A team player as well as remote working.
- Math’s and English to a high standard.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A positive approach to all situations
- Ability to prioritise work
- Experienced Vending Machine Operator
- Experience and competence at all levels of vending operations
Competencies: Customer Focus, Problem Solving & Action Orientated
Closing date: 6th July 2018
If you have not heard from us 1 week following the closing date please consider your application to be unsuccessful.