Job Title: Marketing Manager
Reports To: General Manager
In 2017 Tayto affiliate, Montagu Group acquired both LTT Vending and West Country Vending. We are now one of the most innovative vending companies in the U.K and the largest independent national vending operator in the country.
We focus on our people, our customers and on performance. Delivering profitable growth we are proud of.
We are now looking for an ambitious marketing Manager to join the UK Vending management team. Reporting to the General Manager. You will be given the opportunity, the autonomy and responsibility to make a real impact.
Working closely with your colleagues in the management team you will lead the development of the marketing strategy. With a focus on lead generation, sales acquisition and consumer retailing. You will also support the development of a customer contact strategy, and brand and product development programs.
- Develop, agree and deploy an effective marketing strategy
- Achievement of lead generation quantity and quality targets
- Development of Digital marketing activities including website development, SEO optimization and email marketing
- Creation of effective sales collateral to support new business acquisition and customer retention
- Deliver effective consumer marketing activities to deliver increased retail sales
- Work with the Customer Service Manager to design and execute a customer contact strategy to support customer satisfaction and retention
- Ownership of the CRM system
- Budget management
- Track and report including ROI
- Effective and active member of the UK management team
Person Specification & Qualifications
- Previous experience in a B2B Marketing role essential
- Will have led the development and execution of a marketing plan and be able to demonstrate where targets have been exceeded.
- Ability to work cross functionally as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Graduate preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- IT literate with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Packages and all of the latest marketing related systems
- Excellent time management, planning & organizational skills
- You will have a natural attention to detail and be a true completer finisher
- Full Driving License
Creativity, Communication, Results Driven, Time Management
Closing date: 30th April 2018
If you have not heard from us 1 week following the closing date please consider your application to be unsuccessful.