Reports to: Head of HR
Position: Part Time (25 hours per week)
The role is within one of the most innovative refreshment solutions providers in the U.K and is the largest independently owned national operator in the country, with ambitious growth plans.
Montagu Group acquired LTT Vending Ltd in April 2017. LTT Vending has 50 years’ experience and is a premium provider of refreshment solutions across the UK delivering high quality service across:
- Hot drinks, snacks & food vending
- Ingredients & consumables
LTT Vending Ltd is also known for looking after their employees, developing and stretching them as individuals, whilst enjoying the working experience.
- To provide first class HR support to Directors and managers, releasing significant time for them to manage teams and develop the business as required
- Working closely with the business, you will provide accurate and timely advice and support to Directors and managers and will look for opportunities to implement innovative and value added people solutions
- Providing HR administrative support to the business
- Maintain and update HR Systems
- Provide basic advice on best practice and on internal HR policies and processes
- Support HR Strategic Initiatives
Recruiting and Selection:
- Supporting the recruitment process, including, putting together job adverts, collating CVs, organising candidate interviews, and assessment centres
- Preparation of offer letter and terms and conditions contracts for management approval
- Preparation of associated contracts document packs for Management Approval.
- Supporting the managers in following the LTT induction process.
- Document management and record keeping as per company requirements.
- Probationary periods ensuring appropriate documents gathered from the manager.
Employee Data Management:
- Ensuring that all personnel data is updated, and department stakeholders are notified of events when necessary – Payroll/Fleet/IT etc.
- Manage the administration of all staffing events, job changes, promotions, demotions, lateral transfers, document management and record keeping as per Company requirements
- Provide support to employees during life events
- Provide support to employees and management with holiday processing
- Monitor absence, including the return to work process
- Provide data to the management team in preparation for board meetings
- Manage the administration of training and developments
- Manage the administration of the organisational chart.
- Perform (telephone) exit questionnaires and trend analysis for all leavers
- Follow business exit policy
HR Policy & Practice:
- Keep abreast of legislation changes how these affect the business
- Provide support to management for disciplinary and grievances.
Keep all employees up to date with:
- Changes within the business
- Updates to company policies
- Collate and distribute the bi-monthly internal newsletter
Person Specification & Qualifications
- Administration experience – Ideally HR department experience
- Excellent communication skills, face to face, telephone and written
- Self-motivated with an enthusiastic approach to change and improvement
- English to a high standard
- Good IT Skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good listening skills
Competencies: Planning and organising, interpersonally savvy, business acumen to comprehend business decisions.
Closing date: 18th May 2018
If you have not heard from us 1 week following the closing date please consider your application to be unsuccessful.