Reports to: Service Engineer
Hours: Full time 40 hours per week
The role is within one of the most innovative refreshment solutions providers in the U.K and is the largest independently owned national operator in the country, with ambitious growth plans.
Montagu Group acquired LTT Vending ltd in April 2017. Freedom Refreshments has 50 years’ experience and is a premium provider of refreshment solutions across the UK delivering high quality service across;
- Hot drinks, snacks & food vending
- Ingredients & consumables
LTT Vending ltd is also known for looking after their employees, developing and stretching them as individuals, whilst enjoying the working experience.
This role will appeal to someone who is proactive, customer focused and can work un-supervised. The position holder will be required to carry out their responsibilities as a service engineer and with a strong focus on customer service.
Working closely with the Service Desk on clearing down service calls, ordering parts that are required and when requested, get involved with site surveys and machine installations.
A company vehicle is provided as well as a full and comprehensive training program.
- Respond to machine failures
- Ensure delivery of excellent customer service to all customers and machine operators
- Be helpful and flexible in all duties
- Communicate with operators and offer help, advice and any training as and when required
- Communicate with Service Desk on clearing down service calls, and notify if any machines require parts
- Order parts that are required and fit the parts when they arrive
- When requested, get involved with site surveys and machine installations
- Fill in correct paperwork for any service calls that are chargeable
- Ensure vehicle is kept in pristine condition at all times, both inside and out
- Maintain a well-organised stock of spare parts on vehicle
- Ensure accurate use of mobile devices
- Ensure delivery of excellent customer service to all customers at all times.
- Be smart and presentable at all times
- Be helpful and flexible in all duties
- Advise your line manager of any problems occurring in the operations supply chain
- Clear all service calls with Service Desk within 5 minutes of completion
- Work closely with Service Desk and Technicians in problem solving machine / operations issues to give customers an exceptional vending service
- Respond to reported machine breakdowns and aim to clear, 85% within 8 hours and 95% within 16 hours. Critical call response time is currently being monitored with the aim of a 100% with 4 hours
- Provide preventive maintenance to machines that are set up on the preventative maintenance schedule via Service Desk.
- Order parts through centralised spares, return under warranty parts within 7 days and collect any parts that have been ordered when notified of their arrival
- Complete job sheets for any work that is confirmed to be chargeable
- Complete vehicle and fuel expenses sheet on a monthly basis
- Communicate with Service Desk, Operators, fellow Technicians and other LTT Vending staff as and when required using mobile phone, PDA or blackberry device
- Keep company vehicle clean and tidy at all times
- Clear down all service calls within five minutes of each job to enable Service Desk can plan any reactive calls that you may be required to attend.
- Provide cover to other areas as required by service desk to cover for holiday/sickness
- Technical and mechanical experience
- Basic electrical understanding and experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated with an enthusiastic approach to change and improvement
- A team player as well as the ability to work remotely
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Competencies: Customer Focus, Problem Solving & Action Orientated
Closing date: 6th July 2018
If you have not heard from us 1 week following the closing date please consider your application to be unsuccessful.