As vending machine suppliers we go the extra mile to ensure that all our customers have a fantastic experience working with us. Our sales team will ensure you get the perfect vending machine for your requirements and our installers work quickly and professionally to get you up and running with the minimum of fuss.
Our couriers deliver between 8am-5:30pm.
Please note: we cannot deliver to PO Box Addresses.
Standard Next Business Day Delivery Service
Order Values below £100 (ex VAT) – £8.95 ex VAT
Order Values above £100 (ex VAT) – FREE
Next Business Day Delivery Service – UK Mainland Destinations.
Subject to Availability – we aim to dispatch orders within 24 working hours.
Unfortunately we are unable to make deliveries outside mainland UK.
We will process and dispatch orders received before 3pm for the next business day delivery. (Subject to Stock Availability) Orders received after 3pm, will be processed and dispatched the following business day. Orders received on Fridays will be processed and dispatched Monday for Tuesday delivery. (Subject to Stock Availability)
Our ethos is simply to provide our customers with ethically sourced products – Fairtrade, Rainforest Alliance, UTZ Certified, Organic and uniquely Triple Certified instant coffee. Reduce waste with resealable pouch packs for coffees, teas and hot chocolate. Dispense healthier drinks, snacks and confectionery, low in sugar and calories, free from HVO and low in fat. Now that’s refreshing.
We are proud of our ISO14001 accreditation for Environmental Management Systems. Working with vending machines manufacturers we drive the latest environmental innovations. Many modern vending machines have an A++ energy efficiency rating – reducing pollution emissions and using biodegradable chemicals and fewer raw materials. We recycle end of life vending machines as part of the industry standard, government approved c10c scheme.
The RNIB’s Talking Books for Children Scheme is our nominated charity and LTT contribute 2p for every bottle of Ballygowan water sold from our vending machines. For every £1 raised by employees from the RNIB, LTT Vending will match the contribution. So far LTT has raised over £6000 (publishing six Talking Books)
We have paid for West Yorkshire Playhouse last year which included sponsoring the headsets for the audio and gifts for the children together with goody bags from the suppliers. This year (Jan 2015) with have sponsored headsets again for the West Yorkshire Playhouse and we are also paying for 7 families accommodation and food to have a ‘family weekend’.
To date we have paid out £7699.67 which also includes a donation to Macmillan Nurses.
Health and Safety
Our health and safety performance record is something we’re very proud of:
- Individual membership of IOSH
- Staff qualified to NEBOSH level
- All employees trained to an enhanced level of H&S awareness
- Safe contractor accredited
- ISO9001 accredited
We annually review our trading terms with our suppliers and ensure they support our ethics.
- We are Mars Drinks Platinum Partners and support efforts to reduce our collective impact on the environment.
- The Nescafe Plan – this global initiative outlines Nestle commitment to responsible farming, production and consumption, there has been a £10 million investment over 10 years.
- Ballygowan Water, from Britvic, is LTT’s socially responsible water brand. The packs are 100% recyclable with a carbon footprint lower than other water brand.
Our presence in the community, both locally and nationally in key to our success.
- Employing local people for local work has helped contribute to a significant reduction in our Co2 output from vehicles in the last 12 months.
- Awarded Investors in People in 2007 and rewarded in 2013.
- Internal and external training courses for our staff.
- Recruit following the guidelines of the equalities Act 2010.