Reports to: National Technical Services Manager
Position: Full Time
The role is within one of the most innovative refreshment solutions providers in the U.K and is the largest independently owned national operator in the country, with ambitious growth plans.
Montagu Group acquired Freedom Refreshments in April 2017. Freedom Refreshments has 50 years’ experience and is a premium provider of refreshment solutions across the UK delivering high quality service across;
– Hot drinks, snacks & food vending
– Ingredients & consumables
Freedom Refreshments is also known for looking after their employees, developing and stretching them as individuals, whilst enjoying the working experience.
Working as part of a team of three to provide an excellent service and support to both external and internal customers, by handling incoming service calls from both customer types and taking ownership of the problem from the moment the call is logged right through to the call been complete.
Communicate between the machine technician and / or machine operator and external customer to ensure calls are cleared within the required time scale.
To provide a first class service to both internal and external customers
Answering all incoming calls and responding to all messages promptly
Ensuring all calls are allocated and managed effectively
To manage service activity in designated LTT region
To report into the National Technical Services Manager on all aspects of the Service Desk team
Ensuring you meet your individual targets and SLAs
- Answering all incoming calls within 4 rings
- Probing customers
- Allocating to engineer
- Managing engineers/operators/TPO calls
- Monitoring all SLA/Timed calls
- Ensure all part logged calls are chased and SLA met
- Customers are kept informed of part progress
- Run parts report weekly, and follow up with parts department
- Run ad hoc service reports as required by sales / NTSM / RAM
- Run bespoke client reports
- Contacting customers from machine movement requests
- Distribute excessive service call report to NTSM/Ops Mgr
- Monitoring sub-contractors calls
- Solved at source over the phone on Flavia breakdowns
Person Specification & Qualifications
- Technical and mechanical experience advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated with an enthusiastic approach to change and improvement.
- A team player as well as the ability to work remotely.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Closing date: 3rd November 2017
If you have not heard from us 1 week following the closing date please consider your application to be unsuccessful.