Reports to: Financial Controller
Position: Part Time Contract – 15 hours per week split either over 3 days (Tue, Wed, Thu) or 2 days (Wed, Thu)
The role is within one of the most innovative refreshment solutions providers in the U.K and is the largest independently owned national operator in the country, with ambitious growth plans.
Montagu Group acquired Freedom Refreshments in April 2017. Freedom Refreshments has 50 years’ experience and is a premium provider of refreshment solutions across the UK delivering high quality service across;
– Hot drinks, snacks & food vending
– Ingredients & consumables
Freedom Refreshments is also known for looking after their employees, developing and stretching them as individuals, whilst enjoying the working experience.
To assist the Sales Ledger department in processing and allocating of cash to machines and production of relevant reports
Achieve the specific individual targets selected from the company objectives for the current financial year.
Assist your fellow team members to achieve their own company objectives for the current financial year.
To develop your role and take ownership of your role.
- Importing of cash files into the system and allocation to machines
- Production of Crystal reports
- Filing and general housekeeping
- Production of ad-hoc invoices
Person Specification & Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s Grade A-C (to include Maths & English)
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent numeracy skills and attention to detail
- A team player
- Strong organisational skills with proven ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Strong interpersonal skills
- IT literate with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel
- Analytical skills
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent customer service skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Numeracy Skills
Closing date: 10th November 2017
If you have not heard from us 1 week following the closing date please consider your application to be unsuccessful.