The role is also within one of the most innovative vending companies in the U.K, and a company which is also the largest independent national operator in the U.K., with ambitious growth plans.
LTT Vending are also known for looking after their employees, developing and stretching them as individuals, whilst enjoying the working experience.
- This new role is to develop the company’s national account activity for new business
- Ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues for new national accounts
- Responsible for strategizing profitable new national account business for LTT Vending
- Create strategic sustainable business partnerships for future business growth
- Work alongside the Sales Director and National Account Controller in areas of operations, marketing, product and service to achieve the LTT Vending business plan
- Convert large new business opportunities in line with company strategy
- Manage large rollouts of national accounts to point of hand over to National Account Controller
- Creation of joint business plans to drive a proactive sales approach to new business development
- Build, maintain and secure long-term business relationships
- Achieve targets in relation to sales and sales calls
- Adhere to achieving the companies targets for large new national accounts
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the sector, keeping up-to date with market trends and developments by competitors
- Take the necessary action to resolve any problems and queries
- Present the LTT Vending value proposition directly to customers
- Respond to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner
- Manage and maintain up-to-date sales administration using CRM software
Drive for results. Timely Decision Making. Interpersonal Savvy. Strategic Agility
Person Specification & Qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to influence internal and external parties
- Drive, determination and commitment to get things done
- Confident, with a high level of self-motivation, possessing the ability to work to own initiative and possessing a hands-on attitude.
- The ability to work well with others, network and build relationships and to have a strong impact on performance within the organisation.
- Ability to embrace change & has entrepreneurial flair.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 successful years’ sales experience within large regional or national accounts. Track record of new business attainment and consistently hitting new business targets
- Experience in target in successful growing specific markets / sectors.
- Strong systems, high numeric and analytical skills.
- The ability to understand the financial impact of decisions
- Ability to communicate oral and written information concisely, logically, and effectively to internal and external parties
- Ability to analyse and evaluate information, compile reports, presentations and cascade this information to internal and external parties arriving at conclusions that are balanced, systematic and rational.
- Systematic approach to problem solving
- Team player
- Service / Retail exposure in a fast moving, dynamic environment within a commercially driven organisation. ‘Can do’ attitude
- Excellent time-management, planning and organisational skills.
- Skill and ability to identify business development opportunities, to see the business through the customers’ eyes, to be open to new ideas, identify new markets and generate new approaches
- Positive approach to problem- solving, solutions driven and able to manage change
- Ability to work under own initiative as well as in consultation with senior managers in a positive and harmonious manner
- Ability to take on board spectrum of work under pressure and deliver within the agreed time frame
Closing date: 9th March 2018
If you have not heard from us 1 week following the closing date please consider your application to be unsuccessful.