Department: Customer Services
Reports to: Customer Services Manager
Position: Full Time
Salary: £22k – £25k
The role is within one of the most innovative refreshment solutions providers in the U.K and is the largest independently owned national operator in the country, with ambitious growth plans.
Montagu Group acquired Freedom Refreshments in April 2017. Freedom Refreshments has 50 years’ experience and is a premium provider of refreshment solutions across the UK delivering high quality service across;
– Hot drinks, snacks & food vending
– Ingredients & consumables
Freedom Refreshments is also known for looking after their employees, developing and stretching them as individuals, whilst enjoying the working experience.
We are looking for a highly motivated, creative and forward thinking individual to help create and drive our planogram and merchandising strategy throughout the business.
You will work alongside our Purchasing and Marketing teams to identify the right products to sell, take a lead on trialing the product(s), measure the effectiveness of the trial and manage implementation of the product (s) throughout the business.
You will be responsible for managing and merchandising a defined set of planograms to ensure that we maximise sales within our snack, can and bottle machines across the estate.
- Ensure best-selling items are available in all machines
- Develop and maintain a standard set of visual machine planograms that showcase our range for use by the sales team and internally
- Manage trials, measure success of trial and make recommendations to change our range
- Manage the stock requisition form detailing stock lines and current standard pricing structure
- Provide planograms for new machine installations
- Establish and implement site vending machine price lists
- Facilitate and communicate product changes to the warehouses, marketing and operations teams
- Manage stock item lists and de lists
- Carry out day to date changes to establish that the planograms on the system matches the machine templates
- Work closely with purchasing team to ensure that for new items and de lists we are coordinating product launches with stock arrival dates.
Person Specification & Qualifications
- Would potentially suit a graduate or someone with previous merchandising/data analysis experience
- IT Literate
- Data Driven
- Strong administrator
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Strong organisation skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of Microsoft excel
- Good telephone manner
- Strong communicator
- Marketing background (not essential)
Customer Service Skills
- Take ownership of customer requirement, seeing queries through to resolution
- Make the customer experience enjoyable
- Ensure customers feel valued
- Be polite and helpful at all times
People Management Skills/Leadership skills
- Ability to relate to others
- Strong communication skills
- Strong delegator
- Owns, analyses and resolves problems using a logical and timely approach
- Tackles tasks in a prioritised, structured and systematic manner
- Responds well to change and different ways of working
- Ability to work unsupervised in pressured and busy environment
- Able to communicate to a variety of stakeholders effectively ensuring broad understanding
- Good customer service
- Highly organised with the ability to meet deadlines and prioritise workload
- Able to multi-task
Closing date: 1st December 2017
If you have not heard from us 1 week following the closing date please consider your application to be unsuccessful.