Reports to: Group IT Manager
Position: Full Time
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, hardworking individual looking to gain experience across a range of IT disciplines. Our business is built on a solid IT investment and is constantly striving to bring new technology on board to ensure that we stay at the forefront of the vending industry. This is an exciting opportunity with career development and training opportunities available.
- Provide second line support for internal and external helpdesk tickets
- Provide IT support to all departments across all regional offices, which may require travel.
- Support and maintain all IT equipment
- Working with the IT Manager to deliver projects in a timely fashion
- Work with partners to deliver solutions to IT and non-IT related challenges facing the business
- Attend/host team meetings
- Support cost reduction, efficiency, delivery and quality improvement
- Software and equipment specific IT Trainer for new starters (and employees on request).
Person Specification & Qualifications
- Degree in IT or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 year IT experience.
- MCSE/MCSA or equivalent
- Ability to work unsupervised and under pressure
- A team player
- Strong organisational skills with proven ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent customer service skills
Decision Making, Planning & Organising, Written Communications, Presentation Skills, Analytical Skills/ Troubleshooting, ITIL or equivalent
Networking (HP switches)
DNS, DHCP, Active Directory including good understanding of managing groups and policies
Azure or equivalent
O365 (support, administer and migrate)
SQL Server (query and report writing)
Exchange (2007 and Online)
HyperV 2008 – 2012 and above (install/configure/support)
Wireless access points